Thursday, May 3, 2012

Two Months!

We can't believe our little ladybug is 2 months old already! She has grown so much and is starting to smile and show more personality now. It's so fun! I can't imagine having to leave her at daycare and go to work in just 4 short weeks. We also had her 2-month doctor visit and she had to get her first round of shots. That was hard for mama :(. She was fussy for the rest of the day but she has recovered now. I think Daddy has to do the next one! We can't wait to see what the next month brings!


We had to capture a picture of Natalie in this onesie that I wore home from the hospital in 1982 - how cute!


Here is Natalie in a sweater knit by my mom's good friend, Lynette. Thanks Lynette!


No comments:

Post a Comment