Summer seems to be flying by as always. We've had a lot going on in the past few weeks! We recently took a trip to Duluth for a Michael Buble concert and we took the doggies. Here they are on the car ride, nice and safe!
We took them down to the lake shore but they hesitated a little about going in. They much preferred the sticks that had washed up on shore.
After a long day of walking around we decided that it was time to find some snacks and delicious summer drinks!
While we were eating we spotted a little something interesting.....see if you can figure it out based on this picture :)
And of course there was the concert! We had floor seats and they were worth every penny! Michael came down to the floor to sing a couple of songs and I stood on my chair and was eye level with him! He looked at me, smiled, and pointed his mic at me! Then I fainted and had to be revived by Chris....just kidding. His gorgeous model wife was sitting just behind us and I'm sure she was seething with jealousy.
No comments:
Post a Comment